Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Simon and his Cast

Simon broke his arm about 2 weeks ago. He and Jonny were chasing around and they crashed into each other, both landing on Simon's arm. He doesn't seem too bothered by the cast and broken bones, he is still full of energy and good times. I took a few pictures of him with his super cool cast, for those of you who have not seen it in person.
Here is Simon, he's wearing a splint he got in the emergency room. He is encouraging me to "break the pickle." He loves that game- I think we were at it for half an hour!
Simon loves this little push car he got for his first birthday. He also loves the purple cast he got at the doctor's office. I was surprised he chose purple. I had no idea he likes that color (probably because I am always trying to talk him into liking green.)

A few weeks ago, Jimmy pulled out a Santa hat and was doing a great impersonation of Santa for his younger brothers and sister. (Think A Christmas Story for the bigger ones, for Simon he was very sweet.) It was a fun time, not to be forgotten. Last week, Simon put on Gary's old graduation cap and marched around the living room, shouting "HO HO HO!" Apparently Santa wears all kinds of silly hats.

I was tucking Simon into bed the other day and could not resist taking this photo of the event. Ready for bed with his pal Mickey.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Ouch, poor Simon! I hope his arm heals quickly!

Leslie said...

Simon is too cute! I loved seeing all these pictures of him. My favorite is the one of him with his Mickeys!