Monday, November 03, 2008

Politics

Last week, I had the little boys with me at the auto repair shop. While we were in the waiting room, the Martha Stewart Show was playing and Martha was calling on all parents everywhere to get their children to vote, because this election would be decided "by the youth". So for a joke, I told Jonny to make sure he votes and asked him who he would vote for. Here's the response I got:
John McCain! John McCain! (jumps up and down)
John McCain! John McCain! (growly voice)
(About this time I was thinking this would make a cute little advertisement.)
John McCain! (spins in circles)
Barak Obama is a MURDERER!

I think my jaw hit the floor when I heard that last part. And I hoped against hope that his intelligability is not as good as I think it is.

With a red face I explained that Barak Obama never murdered anybody.

No comments: