Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fall Photos

Here's a few photos from the last month.
I guess this photo requires some explaination. I don't hang around in my wedding dress, but the kids were looking through a photo album of our wedding and asked if I still had the dress. So I put it on. Jimmy surprised me by being the most impressed with the dress . He took this picture when I wasn't looking. He loves taking pictures.

I've enjoyed watching this tree from my living room window. I love fall!





Here's a hat I made for Amelia. A friend of mine asked for help to make a beanie cap, and here's what I came up with. I wonder what she's thinking about.





Amelia went to a pumpkin patch with her school and got to bring home a pie pumpkin (yum!) She drew a face on it and I carved it for her. We carved the big one as a group.



Here's a better view- I love the freckles and rosy cheeks!

Try as I might, I could not get a decent picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes. This is as close as I got this year. Jimmy was Iron Man (You know the guy on the underpants- that's what he told me when he chose it out. Everyone ELSE seemed to know who or what Iron Man is) Jonny was a candy corn. Simon wore the sheep suit (here he is, minus the hat) and Amelia is Mulan. Too bad she's wearing her coat. The dress was very pretty.

Here's the real reason Halloween photos never ended up on the blog last Halloween: I accidently cut off Gary's head. (Jimmy was a bat, Simon was a jack o lantern, Amelia was a princess and Jonny was a dinosaur)

I'm so glad that I did get one shot with Gary's head in it. Aren't he and Simon so cute?!

Here's my last Halloween photo, a reminder of what happens when you rub a wet sucker through your hair:

2 comments:

Jake said...

Great pictures. That jacket looks good on you, Gary!

Leslie said...

Simon is getting so big! I can't believe it!