Monday, February 04, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by my sister Leslie (see TimesandSorensens at the side)
Here's the deal
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was home working as a data entry temp, raising money for spring/summer tuition at BYU. This was the last time I lived at home.
Later in 1998, I met my husband, Gary.

5 things on my to-do list today (2/2/08):
Go to the library
bathe the kids
help Amelia write her talk
that’s it (Should I add stuff, just so I look busy?)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1 apples
2 cookies
3 prunes
4 cheese
5 grapes

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I don’t think on a grand enough scale to answer this question. My first thought was laser eyes for Gary, but then what do I do with the $999,995,000 left over?
Oh yes- a small airplane for Gary, and a small farm with an air strip so he can take off and land right from home. That ought to make commuting fun! Okay. I take that back. I do know how to spend large amounts of cash. So when I’m done spoiling Gary, I’d give the rest to LDS Humanitarian aid and Heifer International.
I have lived:
Pittsburg, CA; Provo, UT; Payson, UT; University Park, PA; Isola Delle Femmine, Sicily

5 jobs that I have had:
1 intern at a early intervention center
2 telemarket researcher
3 data entry (temp work)
4 vacuum/small appliance repair
5 maintenance dispatcher

5 Things people don't know about me:
1 I really like aerobics.
2 I like fried egg and peanut butter sandwiches, although I only eat one every few years
3 As a child, I was convinced that ice cream men were kidnappers.
4 I keep a dream diary of the really bizarre dreams I have and one day hope to string them together into a Sundance Film.
5 I took an online Esperanto class once, when I felt like I was taking life too seriously. I stuck with it long enough to feel ridiculous and don’t remember a thing.

And I'll tag Holly, Tracie, and Rachel because they are the only other bloggers I know!

3 comments:

TracieCarter said...

A dream diary, eh? Hmmm, that's a great idea! Typically the only dreams I remember are the ones where I'm back as a waitress and running around like a crazy person not being able to meet everyones' needs - AAAACK!!! Probably not worthy of Sundance :) Love your blog - and hilarious one on Snopes and balding!!!

Leslie said...

Thanks Tracy! This was fun! I'm so glad to hear that you were thinking of Heifer. I love them too and would of course love to share my billions with such a great cause(perhaps helping them eliminate overhead?).

TracyS. said...

I suppose it is rather vain to think anyone would want to hear about my dreams, but some of them are really weird.
Like the one where I worked for "the French Underground" and my job was to divide a duck pond in two and attract an equal amount of ducks to each pond. After futlie attempts with tree branches, I had this great idea. I moved over to a near by play area and coated the metal slide with toothpaste. Then I tried to place a struggling duck on the slide. The duck escaped. Then I decided to use decoys at each end of the slide to attract more ducks. THE END.
Some dreams mean something. This one didn't mean a thing!