Monday, March 28, 2011

Business Trip Extraordinaire--Day 2

I had a productive full day of work on Day 2 in California. I'll be working a bit more before bed. All work and no play makes kiddodiddo a dull blog, so today's entry won't be long.

The room I worked in today was a U-shaped server room. Thankfully, all the servers were at one end of the U, so I sat at the other end and had a fairly quiet day outside of meetings and discussions. But being a server room, the air conditioning was excessive, so I'm glad I had my jacket.

I called Tracy after work. Jonny used his saved allowance to buy two pet fish today! He wanted a boy fish and a girl fish so there would be babies. I don't know if Tracy let him know that fish try to eat their babies. This should be interesting.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

"All work and no play makes kiddodiddo a dull blog" LOL!!! And I typically try to avoid saying LOL ;)