Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chore chart

I decided it was time to pass off some of the housework to the kids. I never make it through my list at the end of the day. I found a chore chart maker online and each week, I sit down with the kids and review what needs to be done. They then choose 2 things they are willing to take over for the week. Jimmy hangs his up and takes it very seriously. He vacuumed under the table for a week. He washed the windows. He said 2 things was not enough and he chose more. He chose hard jobs and did them well. He gets upset if someone else tries to do HIS job. I am grateful for his hardwork; I think when he is older he will accuse me of making him my slave!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Way to go Jimmy! What is the url of that chore chart maker?

TracyS. said...

It is:

http://www.dltk-cards.com/chart/