Sunday, October 08, 2006

New house photos

This is our living room. We haven't gotten it "just right" We are still pushing things around.

Note the ride on toys on the balcony. The kids love to play there.
This is the kids bedroom. We painted it green, to be like the room from "good night moon" We even found a moon shaped lamp.
This is the play room. If you turn right, there is a play kitchen and baby dolls. If you turn left there is a tool bench, pirate ship and a racecar eating dinosaur.















Here are some pictures of our new place. We really like it here.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay! Thanks so much for putting up pictures even though you're so busy. It looks fabulous! I love how the windows are so big and let in so much light, especially in the playroom. You're so creative to do a 'Goodnight Moon' theme. How cute and cozy for the kids.

holly said...

Hip hip hooray for a playroom! And that's great you still have a nice open kitchen space. Thanks for sharing. : )

holly said...

Ditto on the great green room. How about a picture of a cow jumping over the moon? And three little bears sitting on chairs..... golly I've read that book a lot!

need to go to bed myself!

amphvivian said...

I love the goodnight moon room, too! and I'm so glad you have a playroom, I've always wanted one!

Gary S. said...

Now wait a minute. This proves that Tracy knew about my bald spot as long ago as October 2006 and didn't tell me? I thought this started last year, not two years ago!