Monday, November 23, 2009

Oink! Oink!

Just found out we've got the Swine flu floating around the house. James had it last weekend. Jonny and Amelia came down with it this weekend. Poor Gary is out trying to get some Tamiflu, as he is coming down with it today. Me? I'm fine. I had my Swine Flu shot weeks ago, thanks to a my thoughtful obstetrician.
Lest you think I am uncaring, hogging all the vaccines for me, James came down with swine flu the very day he was scheduled to have the shot. Amelia got the shot, but got sick anyway (though she was only REALLY sick for 24 hours.) Jonny and Simon were to get the shot today. Simon got the shot, Jonny (already sick) got the nose culture to prove once and for all what has been knocking out our family one at at time.
Please keep our family in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jake said...

We will. Fortunately(?), we all got the swine flu at the same time, so I hope we're over it and don't have to worry about it any more.

Gary S. said...

My flu and strep tests were negative. However, the doctor gave me a prescription for Tamiflu and suggested that I only use it if I get a serious flu that knocks me out.

Jodi said...

stinkin swine flu!!!