Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween

Could it be? Am I actually getting the Halloween post up in a timely manner? Here's a photo from trick or treat night:
I'd send a prize if any of you could guess what they are, but I really don't think you could. Amelia- Mulan, Simon- Spiderman, Jonny- "the red, bed ninja tiger" (but you can't tell because you can't see that he has red pants sticking out from the bottom of his too small costume) James- shadow ninja (but he lost his black gloves, so please tell him he is more scary without them.)



I'm including a couple of videos from James and Amelia's costume parade. It was really a book character parade (I found out the night before), where the children were supposed to dress as their favorite book character and carry a copy of the book. Amelia was Tinker Bell and James was Klaus Bo-da-lair from A Series of Unfortunate Events. (I really don't like that series- it annoys me. That's why I'm just guessing at the spelling of Klaus's last name.)





(I tried taking a still photo of Jonny's Joy School parade and learned my lesson.)

So here's a video of the class singing "the Mean Old Witch with a Hat" accompanied by the teacher.

Enjoy!



This morning, Simon woke up me and Gary with a request for help putting on a tiger costume. When Gary was finished putting it on him, he said "I should get candy in my tiger costume." Right idea, wrong day:)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your kids are too cute and I'm glad everyone had a happy Halloween.

Gary S. said...

It's Baudelaire.