Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Favors






Last week, I went out for a girls night out. It was to a class taught by a friend on how to make hairbows. Here's Amelia with the final result. Yes, it's a bit large, but it does match the skirt.

While I was out, Gary fixed the Roomba, did a mountain of dishes AND cleaned a half gallon of spilled milk out of the carpet. WHAT A MAN!!!!

(for those of you at the class, this is why I was anxious to crank out the bows- I had to show SOMETHING for my time out- I knew what I had left behind)


So, the next day I thought I would return the favor. I would take care of a project while he was at work for a surprise. We were expecting visitors in town for Jimmy's baptism and needed to move the loveseat from the basement to the living room to provide enough seating for our guests. I took a photo to document the sad results of my effort:


About half way up the flight of stairs, the edge of the loveseat got caught on the wall and you can plainly see that it got stuck tight. Yeah- Gary ended up finishing that project too. I love that man!

2 comments:

Gary S. said...

Actually, Tracy and I got the love seat up the stairs together. I'm not that strong.

TracyS. said...

Actually you ARE! You just couldn't get it that fraction of an inch to the left either (with out a second pair of hands.)