Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Game

I saw this on my friend Holly's site and thought this might be a fun opportunity to see who actually looks at this blog!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

holly b said...

that was a fun one Tracy! I'd forgotten about the clothes part, but I remember the mummy bag! hah!

Okay, there are so many to choose from, I actually just pulled out the photo album from then and it was a fun stroll down memory lane...

dressing up in funky clothes for a dance was it? you sleeping on the steps underneath the swamp cooler, eating "ten potatoes" one night after a long day of classes, rolling around like crazy in a bunch of paper, baking bread, legs through the tshirt sleeves, you censoring the Victoria Secret catalogs with a sharpie (even gluing some pages together!), equinox and solstice parties... those were fun times all right!

so that was way more than one memory, but there you go. thanks for the "trip"!

Leslie said...

I remember performing our "Sally and Jane" skits for an audience. I remember us going to Raleys with Mom and someone asking if you and I were twins (we were pretty little). I remember when October and November got married. I remember dressing Slinky in doll clothes (a pastel striped sweater with pom poms at the collar and a pair of red pants. We couldn't figure out how to get the pants over her tail).

I suppose I could have gone for more recent memories, but I think these are more fun to remember.