Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quizes

So I got sucked in to a couple of online personality quiz things. I saw them on friends blogs and thought I'd give them a go. .

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!


I haven't read the book Sense and Sensibility, so I don't know if it's good or bad that I am Elinor Dashwood. I read her description- she sounds "white" to me.

Speaking of white, that's what color my personality is! I took this quiz in a much longer paper format with friends in high school, and again with roommates, and now, thanks to Tracie, I have taken it again- yep, I'm still white.
Here are some links- give them a try and let me know who or what you are! (really, I'm curious!)
http://www.thecolorcode.com/
http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php

After I did the quizes, I thought "I wonder what Gary is?" and then I thought "I mean the color quiz- I don't want to know what kind of heroine he is!" Maybe I could find a hero quiz for the men.


(for those of you who are curious, here's what it says about "white")
WHITES are motivated by PEACE. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, WHITES are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle. WHITES need their "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way and in their own time. They ask little of others and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think, but are not often seen for their strength because they don't easily reveal their feelings. WHITES are even-tempered, diplomatic, and the voice of reason; but can also be indecisive, unexpressive, and silently stubborn. When others interact with you, as a WHITE you respond to them best if they are kind, accepting and supporting of your individuality, and if they look for non-verbal clues to understand your feelings.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm a white too! We really are nice people aren't we? :) If you haven't seen the movie Sense and Sensibility, go rent it RIGHT NOW. It is so good, and one of my favorite movies ever!

TracyS. said...

I'm going to pick it up from the library this afternoon!
PS I love your blog!

Jodi said...

I think I'm white too. Pretty interesting...

Leslie said...

How funny Tracy -- when I took the Austin character quiz a little while back, I was Marianne Dashwood, Eleanor's younger, more impulsive, less responsible sister! Hmmmm...I wonder what that means?! I look forward to taking the color quiz soon.

Anonymous said...

For "Sense & Sensibility" - the newer PBS version is MUCH better than the one w/ Hugh Grant and that girl from Titanic! Especially if you're an Elinor!!! Since we're both whites, maybe that's why I always felt I "got" you. What'd you decide to do for lasik / field trip week?

The Takemoto Family said...

Hmmm... I'm a RED (shocker). Chelsea and Tracy, can we still be friends? :)

TracyS. said...

Rebecca- the world needs a few reds!
Leslie- I think that's really funny that we tested the same as the sisters! I guess that means we make a great pair!