Saturday, November 03, 2007

Book Reports

Last school year, Jimmy wrote a couple of book reports (one liners- not too much for a kindergartener) that had me laughing. His school was doing a program with a passport, where you got a stamp in your passport everytime you read a book that took place in another country.
Book Report #1 The Trojan War (He LOVES this book and told his first grade teacher all about it in great detail. She asked to borrow it and we still need it back. I think she was trying to gauge his reading level. )
Back to the kindergarten book report:
The Chrogin Horse. The griks won the wor. (The Trojan Horse. The Greeks won the war.)
Book Report #2 about the Titanic
"It wasn't the safest boat."

The memory of these book reports make me smile, and I wish I had saved them so I had them written in his cute handwriting.

PS Thanks, Mom for sending these books. He loves them so much, as well as the King Tut one. He is fascinated by things that REALLY happened.

No comments: