Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Slumber Party

For the last two weeks, Jimmy had been trying to talk Jonathan into a sleep over in his bunk bed. At first, I resisted, using the "but it's a school night" excuse. But school's out now and once again, Jimmy invited Jonathan over for a slumber party. (they share a room already, the bunk bed and crib aren't that far apart) Jonathan agreed to try sleeping in the big kid bed. I put up a safety rail (thanks freecycle!) and tucked the kids in bed. If Jonathan is still in the bed by the time I've finished typing this, I'll be really surprised!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Be sure and let us know!

TracyS. said...

Surprisingly, Jonathan slept in the bed all night long! The downside was that when he woke up at 6, he came right out, shouting "Mommy, are you?!" which means Mom where are you?

I guess I wanted to get up anyway, but the point of getting up that early is to exercise WITHOUT the kids climbing on me. I just can't do push ups with a toddler on my back.

TracyS. said...

(I guess he would have been up at 6:30 anyway.)