Thursday, April 26, 2012

Question answered

I always wondered why Simon didn't like playground swings.  Sure he would ask to sit on them, but he never lasted more than a minute.  In my mind I wondered if it was fear of heights, motion sickness, or something else.  Tuesday I got my answer.  I went to pick him up from preschool and he was riding a tire swing.  When he got off, he was so dizzy he couldn't walk.  It was kind of silly, kind of sad.  On the way home, he said he needed to throw up, so I pulled over and got him out.  The next time it happened there was no shoulder to pull out.  So he vomitted all over himself and the car. So sad:(
Now I know he takes after his mama.  Swings make me sick too.
The next day, I was driving Mia to a dentist appointment at 7:30 am.  The other kids were eatting alphabits in little baggies.  I said "Sorry for the vomit smell, everyone"  Mia said "Oh- it's okay.  The cheerios smell covers it up."  That's fine for most folks.  But for me, I hate that "cheerios smell."   So now the real question boils down to this: would I rather have a cheerios smell mini van or a vomit smells mini van?  Neither.  That is what Glade Scented Oils are for.

No comments: