Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jonny's Vacation

Jonny at the beach in Florida
I loved the Oceaneer's Lab and Club and I really really liked the servers.
In the Oceaneer Lab I was always playing Kung Fu Panda games.  In the club I really loved to do the slide. Slide slide, slide!  And I liked to see some magic tricks.
In Scuttle's Cove I was burying one truck and I liked searching for fake monkeys.  I did digging for whale bones but I didn't get anything.
I liked to see Toy Story 3 and Tangled. 
I loved playing Mario Cart Wii. 
With Jacob well I was going down the slide with him.  

We played a memory game where you dance and get prizes if you get it right, but if you get it wrong nothing happens.
It was a Mickey shaped pool. The water slide was warm but the pool itself was  average.
The Oceaneers Lab was awesome.  So, so awesome.
That's all.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What an awesome trip! I'm so glad you posted about it from the kids' perspectives. They will love reading that and reminiscing when they are older.