Sunday, December 26, 2010

Amelia's vacation

Amelia dancing and wearing pirate teeth at the Pirates in the Carribean dance party

I loved that cruise.  The ship had a 2 swimming pools and some fun clubs. One of the clubs was called the Oceaneer club and the other is called the Oceaneer lab.  I had so much fun there.  Everybody has there own waiters that go to the same restaurant with them.  My waiters were really cool.  Their names are Geffery and Imade.  Geffery can do good magic and Imade is really, really good at origami.  I have 2 girls that are my cousins that went on the cruise with me.  There names are Cameron and Abby.  I went to a Royal Ball with them and we always sat together at dinner.  We had so much fun together.  I swam in the Atlantic Ocean with them.
I watched Tangled and Toy Story 3.  My brother James didn't come to either of them. 
I learned how to make cookies and I found a match in a memory game and I drew Pluto and I also tried to make a postcard.  It was  so much fun.

No comments: