Sunday, December 19, 2010

Creativity

We just got back from an awesome vacation/family reunion and I won't mention it because I want to do it justice in another post.  But this little bit from tonight is too funny to put off.

On Sunday nights, we have a little club, the RCG which stands for Reverent Church Goers.  If you are reverent at church, you may attend the club and play board games and have dessert.  Tonight Amelia was griping because she didn't get invited (James was the only attendee today.)  Since Christmas is coming and Santa is watching, her mixture of complaints and confessions were a bit garbled but here's the gist of what she said:
I've been naughty for years and I NEVER get any coal.
I don't care if I get coal.  I'll whittle it into something I LIKE!
Gary wants you to know that the last statement was made AFTER she caught him shopping for coal on Amazon.com.