Friday, February 20, 2009

To Do...

A few months ago, Amelia made herself a "to do list" and I thought it was so cute I'd share it here. Then I got distracted. Then I lost it. I was cleaning off the desk this morning and I found it, so here you go! (Her spelling has improved much since then.)



Here's the translation:

Wake up happy

Eat breakfast

Get dressed

Amelia (dressed and happy): play trucks with Simon

Clean the kitchen table, watch tv, go shopping

Teach family night

She actually went through the day checking off things as she went! What a fun day she made.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That is the cutest to do list ever! She's my kind of gal! Maybe that's my problem, that I've been forgetting to put "wake up happy" on my to do list.

Jodi said...

How cute! Love the picture check list, and the "wake up happy" part. We have similar goals at our house!

The Bunker Family said...

That is adorable! And great that she is already making goals for herself to complete.

TracyS. said...

I loved the fact that it was completely unprompted. She came up with it all on her own.