Thursday, October 16, 2008

Little Einsteins Funny

A few months ago, I bought Jonny some new underwear. It was "Little Einsteins" themed and I was very surprised to see this:



I immediately thought of Gary's brother David who is preparing to be a missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Not because I thought he should WEAR them, but because the little boy is getting ready for a mission too. (I know, it's not the same.)

Last night, Uncle Dave got his mission call to Fort Lauderdale, FL (speaking Creole.) We are so excited and proud of Dave for making this choice. I'll not spoil the moment with some childish prank involving the underpants. (Even though I am sorely tempted.)

2 comments:

brishan97 said...

Can you tell me where you found those underwear? I've been looking for the Little Einstein underwear for my son.

TracyS. said...

We got them at Super Target about 6 months ago.