Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Knock Knock Joke

Jimmy told a really funny knock knock joke. To get the full effect, you must first understand what the "Flying Falcon" ride at Hershey Park is.
Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE05QDm2W1g

If you didn't watch the video, it's a ride where you sit in a little bird head and spin on a spoke really fast, so the seat is sideways. The spoke is also on a larger spoke and it spins around quickly, rising in the air.

Gary rode this ride with Jonathan (aka Fire Car) and Jimmy, consecutively. Poor Gary. While Jonny was waiting for Gary and Jimmy to get off, he told me "That ride was making me getting sick." Gary made a comment like once was fun but twice in a row is too much. Jimmy didn't really say much, until later.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
The interrupting Flying Falcon
The interrupting Fly-
I"M SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jake said...

What a good variant! The interrupting cow is my favorite knock knock joke.

Gary S. said...

I don't usually get sick on rides. I can even ride the Tilt-A-Whirl nowadays without feeling ill. But the second round in a row on the Flying Falcon made me feel queasy.