Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our Vacation: Jimmy's Version

Test Track. I really liked Test Track because it is so fast adn fun adn cool int he ice chamber. The heat chamber, especially the barrier test and what else I liked about it: our cars go so fast.

Splash Mountain it was scary adn I also really liked it when we took a wrong turn. Instead of going to save Br'er Rabbit we ended up at Fox's house and then we went down a few tiny hills. Then we went down a giant big hill with a big splash! I thought Splash Mountain was taller at Disney World, but it was taller at Disneyland.

I really like Soarin' because of the golf ball, the orange smells, and it feels like you are flying. It's fantastic!

(at the beach) Me and one of my friends went wave fighting and body surfing. When my friend told me there were baby sharks out there, I was scared.


Muppets 3D is so funny. I wish Fozzie Bear said "Woka Woka Woka!"

2 comments:

holly said...

I'm really curious about this orange smell thing.... that's fun how he compares Disneyland and Disney World.

TracyS. said...

The ride Soarin is a hang glider simulation. You get to fly over beautiful California scenery. As you fly over an orange grove, an orange scent fills the room. I have a really bad sense of smell so I only smelled it once, when I was seated near the vents.