Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our Vacation: Amelia's Version

I liked Winnie Pooh's Honey Pots because of his weird dream. There was giant things and also a jack in the box.
Soarin' because it feels like you are flying and the orange smell (she rode Soarin' 5 times!)
Snow White's Scary Adventure because of the evil trees, the apple and the crocodiles.
Dumbo the Flying Elephant because of the mouse and the color of the elephant was yellow.
Peter Pan's Flight because of everything and the boat. It was yellow too, just like the elephant. Me and Jimmy rode in the yellow boat.
I liked It's a Small World because of all the things. I saw lots of things and the flowers saying "good bye" to you. They said good bye in lots of different languages.
And I even liked Test Track because of everything.
I just loved Splash Mountain. I like Splash Mountain because of everything.
Tower of Terror. I went up and down and when I went up to the windows my hair went up because of all the wind and I felt like I would bounce out of my seat. I was holding Dad's hand and that stopped me from bouncing out. (Gary said she DID bounce out of her seat, about an inch, before the safety belt caught her!)
In the Muppets 3D we watched at Disney World, there was a remote control pie!

2 comments:

holly said...

This is so great to capture the memories from their perspective. I think I was Amelia's age the first (and only!!) time I went to Disneyland. I still remember seeing (thinking I saw??) Tinkerbell flying through the sky when they did the fireworks.

TracyS. said...

Yes! If you have quick eyes, you will see Tinker Bell during the fireworks.