Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures!

Gary helped me find the cord to connect the camera to the computer, so here are a few pictures I promised.
Christmas was a quiet affair, sandwiched between episodes of the “erp disease.”

The reason I put this on here is that Jonny has the same expression that Gary had as a little boy, in a photo of him feeding a goat in a petting zoo. 

 DSCN0240

I decided to reuse a few of the Christmas decorations for Gary’s special day.  I thought it was funny.  He thought it was a little sacrilegious.  It’s not like I put him in the manger!

DSCN0243

Here’s the birthday boy, handsome as ever!

Below you will find my new team of Sumo Wrestlers. 

DSCN0251

DSCN0255DSCN0257

Rachel, admiring herself in the mirror.

DSCN0247

Amelia, displaying her handiwork.  Snow days can be fun!DSCN0260

Jonny shows off his cupcakes.  We did a science experiment where we made cupcakes missing key ingredients, so see what would happen.  The ones in the blue feet were normal.  And they were the only ones that tasted good. 

DSCN0275

The next post will feature James heavily.  He wasn’t in any recent pictures, but he’s the star of a few good home movies!

No comments: