Thursday, December 03, 2009

I am Thankful for Sharing

I thought my 300th post would be profound or thoughtful, but I guess that's not really the KiddoDiddo Way. Because Gary is blogging from the library and I am at home, it turns out that my 300th post is this:
I am thankful for children who are learning to share. After breakfast last week, I found Simon's pal Chicky's beak stuffed with Wheat Chex and raisins and I was glad that he was caring for his little friend.
PS The kids did get over the Swine Flu. Glad that's done!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Tracy, I like the KiddoDiddo way, so no worries about your 300th post (although congratulations, that is great! I think we're still in the low to mid 200's).

Anonymous said...

That's way cute! XD - Cami

amphvivian said...

We have a hollow plastic frog with a big wide open mouth who got a lot of chocolate pudding from Esther; also her first three word sentence involved feeding a plastic hollow dinosaur cheese. He wasn't as easily cleaned out as the frog, so we don't have him anymore. I keep the frog because it reminds me of sweet little children sharing. And no worries about the 300th post, we are not even up to 10 yet, I don't think! Thank you for being so on top of things to let us all know about all of you!