Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Greetings!

I remembered how well things went when I tried to take a nice picture of the kids for a Christmas card, so this year, I thought I'd get each one individually.

Merry Christmas, from the kiddodiddos to each one of you! We love and miss you!



Simon wanted to sing "go, go Joseph" because he made up his own words. Also because he was Joseph for the Joy School Christmas program and got confused on which biblical Joseph he was. He actually got the other Joy Schoolers to sing "Joseph, Joseph is it really you?" over and over during rehearsals. Maybe next year he'll get it sorted out.






What you see here is take 18 and that's as close as it got. When we were done, she shook her head and said "I tried my best." I think she improved it.



The videos turned out cute, so I thought I'd try all the kids together. Here's what happened, the kids insisted I put this one on too :


Yep. That's Simon punching Jonny in the face because he started saying "cheese" before he was ready.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh that was too cute! I was surprised how much Jonny reminded me of Daniel in his 4 year old speech and mannerisms, etc. I really enjoyed seeing each of them.

Jodi said...

Merry Christmas Sheppard kid! And congrats on the upcoming baby sister.

mindy said...

how did you hold it together filming that?? I am laughing still at amelia's version. what great kids you have!