Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Simon Talking about Games

Simon has many of what I would call Pandora's Boxes. These are places and compartments that we do not normally allow Simon to access. One of Simon's Pandora's Boxes is a cabinet full of games, most of which are for people older than 22 months and all of which are choking hazards with fragile boxes.

On Sunday after church, I unlocked and opened the game cabinet so the older kids could get out a game. Simon made a beeline for the cabinet, grabbed the Animal Crackers matching game, held it up, started parading around, and gleefully said one of his most coherent things yet: "It's my favorite! It's my favorite! I'll match tiger card!"

He's getting big fast, and he's very cute!

(By the way, don't worry about Simon eating Tums. Poison Control said that as a chemical, they're not harmful in the least. They could be a choking hazard though.)

1 comment:

Silvanon said...

Hahaha, how cute! And I'm glad to hear the Tums aren't a problem. - Cami