Sunday, March 16, 2008

Phun with the Phone (Photo catch up)

Here are some fun photos that took and meant to share, but never did. They were taken with the camera in my cell phone, so they are kind of fuzzy. Some were taken by Jonny so they are even fuzzier. Maybe they will give you warm fuzzies!

This picture was taken one night when everyone was lying around being cute. Jimmy was doing karate chops, Jonny was admiring his double sided crochet hook, Gary and Amelia were admiring Simon. I just thought I'd document the "domestic bliss."

Jonny really wanted to take a picture of me. So here I am feeding Simon some baby food.

Third times the charm! (or maybe it was the 6th, but who was counting:)

Amelia put this headband on Simon and I thought it was a cute photo op.

Then she put it on herself. Still cute!

Then Jonny put it on. I think they would make a lovely flower garden.

Jonny couldn't resist the chance to be a baby with Simon. (and request a photo) They sure look like brothers!

Here's Jimmy in his favorite outfit- camoflauge pants and shirt. I had to explain because I'll bet you can't see him on the "lovey couch." (that's what one of the kids nicknamed the loveseat)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! Thanks for posting all of these pictures! They make me miss you guys more than ever! But the warm fuzzies they gave me do help:).

What a cutie Simon is! Love that smile!

holly said...

fun! what good times you have. it's always great to see the pictures behind the stories. :) Happy Birthday to Jimmy!