Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A few snippets from December

 My brother B.and his wife C. came to visit.  They brought their adorable daughter too.  Rachel was in heaven!  There was so much giggly, silly time!  We spent time doing a 3D puzzle of wolves, watching silly videos on youtube and just hanging out.  Thanks for coming down! 
 The kids made an awesome looking gingerbread house.  Jonny made no secret that the real reason to decorate it is so that you can add as much candy as possible.  You can tell from James' pose that the house did not last the day.  We like ginger bread houses! 
Here's Mia in her Christmas outfit.  I think she looks cute!  She told me she wanted to "look like a highlighter." I did my best to fill that request, maybe it was not what she had in mind..  I hope she will wear it again- I think she looks good dressed like a highlighter.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

It's great to see B, C and L. And I love James' Swiper pose!

Leslie said...

Tracy, it means so much to me that you posted this picture. I couldn't sleep and wanted to visit it. The love and happiness shared is all that comes through. What a beautiful family.

TracyS. said...

I am glad you thought of this picture. I am so grateful to have spent time with them at Christmas. That time together means a lot to me. Special family, special man.