Monday, November 21, 2011

A Problem at School

Jonny came to me today to talk about school.  Here's how the conversation went
Jonny: Mom I have a problem at school. 
me:(very concerned) Oh, what's going on.
Jonny: Well, they are always playing music (aside: the teachers play a lot of background music in the classroom, mostly popular music, not sure why but they all do.)
and well... when I hear the music I can't sit still.  I just want to get up and dance.
Me:Oh man.  Jonny, I would have that problem too.  When I hear good music it's hard to hold still. 
Jonny: Yeah- I just want to get up and disco dance in the front of the class!

Not sure how to fix his problem, but I wish all school problems were that fun.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Awesome!! I think he should go with that feeling. If the teachers can't handle it, then they'll have to turn down/off the music!:)