Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Relish

The kiddodiddos recently discovered some Jimmy Neutron dvds at the library and have been enjoying them.  I guess on one episode, an evil genius cries out "I relish these days of power!" 
It has been a long week of gastrointestinal distress of all kinds, made worse by a broken washing machine (to be fixed on Friday, maybe?  We bought a contract with Sears for the repair, and apparently, our fix is not a priority to them.)
I was eatting breakfast one day, when I heard a shout from under the table "I relish these days of BABY!"  I looked and there was Jonny, vigorously patting the baby cheeks of his little sister.   It was a nice reminder of what's important.  And that these days of baby are fleeting. 

1 comment:

Gary S. said...

I believe the actual statement was, "I do so relish these times of peril!"