Thursday, May 06, 2010

Prank Kit

James ordered the Prank Pack from the latest scholastic book order. He came home from school yesterday with a disappearing ink pen, a manual, and the teeniest whoopie cushion I ever saw.

This morning as I was making beds, I came into Amelia's room and noticed her bed was a mess. This was not unexpected since she woke up super early after nightmares. (I sympathize) The unusual part of the bed mess was that the lower half of the fitted sheet had come undone. As I pulled off the wad of blankets I saw that the fitted sheet had been folded in half and very carefully tucked around the top half of the bed. I had to laugh. James had attempted to short sheet Amelia's bed. Unfortunately, he had used the fitted sheet instead of the flat sheet and it did not have the desired result. Better luck next time, dude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That is SO funny...