Monday, October 12, 2009

We're Even!

Jonny's long anticapted birthday has finally come and gone. He has been looking forward to his birthday since March. Over the weekend, we celebrated the "big 4" with our special guy. I realized that I did not blog about one birthday this year, so I thought I try to find pictures and catch up.
Here is James turning 8! This is not the cake that SOMEONE licked the frosting off of... this is the replacement.

Here is Amelia so excited to blow out the candles. Isn't she cute? (age 6)
Here's Simon, with his fancy cake plate. I chose this picture because he was extremely worried about the candles on his cake and didn't look happy in the rest of the photos. (age 2)

And finally, here's Jonathan, wearing a Ninja Turtle mask, blowing out the candle on his cake. (age 4)





(and while I'm digging through old photos, this is the first day of school, from LAST YEAR! Notice the extremely short bangs- I forget which of my little hair dressers did that. We have a lot of happy memories of that school year. Hopefully this year will be just as good. Sorry no pictures. I forgot to take them.)


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets to take and/or post photos. I guess we're busy enough just running around after or 4!:) Cute pictures, though!

The Bunker Family said...

Cute birthday pictures! I hope things are going well for your family in your new home!

mindy said...

Oh happy birthday to Jonny!! Wyatt talks about you all the time--we're putting together a list of friends to invite to his pary here, and of course, Jonny was on the list.

How's the new house???

Anonymous said...

I am aslo glad that I am not the only one to post things...life happens sometimes and the blog just has to wait. Your kids are so cute. I especially like the picture of Amelia.